Stop spending so much money on over the counter wrinkle and anti-aging creams. There is research that shows these creams don't work as advertised and they are way to expensive. You can get great results using products you already have on hand in the kitchen. Below are 5 great DIY recipes to help with your wrinkles. Before we get into the recipes here is the number one tip for healthy skin ~ Drink More Water at lease 8 glasses per day.
- Soak raw almonds in milk of choice Overnight, grind into paste, add 1-2 Tbsp of honey and apply to face for 15-20mins.
- Crack open an organic egg, and apply only the egg white to your face. Leave on 15-20mins or leave on under makeup for the day.
- Clean and slice a russet potato. Place slices on face for 15-20mins.
- Mash up an avocado or banana and leave on face 15-20mins.
- Add 2 cups of sugar to 1 cup of olive oil, add 1Tbsp honey and a few drops of lemon juice. Use as a facial scrub and rinse.
Be Sure To Share With Your Friends: They Will All Be Asking You Soon How Your Skin Looks So Good!