1. Gather the RedPlum and SmartSource coupon inserts from the Sunday newspaper.
a. The Sunday paper is cheapest at the dollar store
b. Save all inserts – DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY – start filing them.
2. From the paper, pick out these ads: local grocery stores, Wal-mart, Target, Walgreens, and CVS.
a. And/or other stores you like to shop
3. Now flip through the store ad and find out what is on sale.
4. Flip through your SmartSource and Redplum coupons and match the coupons to the products that are on sale.
5. Coupons are also available on-line through smartsource and redplums website, Coupons.com, Groupon, AllYou.com, and most of the time at your favorite products website.
*This is how the pros do it…. The other trick is to find a website you like that provides a list of matchups already done. So all you have to do is gather your coupon inserts and clip away! One of my local favorite websites is Jillcataldo.com. Check out her Weekly Deals Post, you will find matchups for grocery stores, Walgreens, target, and more! She also has a DVD you can buy that teaches you the ins-and-outs of becoming a pro at using coupons!
Couponing can be a great way to save money, and once you get a hang of this new technique you will find out quickly that you can actually start to get things for FREE and start to make money back!Good Luck and Happy Couponing